Updated for Covid-19
- Please wait outside of the building for your appointment. Our waiting area is closed until further notice.
- You must bring and wear your own mask at all times unless instructed otherwise during the appointment.
- I will have hand sanitizer available when you walk in for everyone to please use before we begin, as well as a contactless thermometer I will be using before all sessions. If your temperature is 99 degrees farenheit or higher we’ll reschedule your appointment
- I am not allowed to serve beverages at this time, including water. Please bring your own water bottle you will be thirsty.
- Please bring in only what you need for your appointment, like keys, payment form, phone, etc.
- Visitors cannot accompany you to your appointment please. If you have someone with you they will need to wait outside of the building for you. Children are not allowed at this time due to Covid-19.
- I’m using medical grade disinfectant on my massage table and work surfaces.
- I’m adding extra time to each appointment to reduce the possibility of clients crossing paths in the waiting area. Please stay outside of the building until it is your time.
- Stay safe out there!
Cancellation & Late Policies
- We require 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule appointments due to time constraints and limited availability created by the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent close contact service rules set forth by the State of Massachusetts.
- If you need to change or cancel within 24 hours of your appointment you will be charged the full price of the service scheduled.
- However, if you are not feeling well we want you to stay home.!
- If you don’t show up to an appointment or contact us you will be charged the full price of the service.
- If late I will do my best to provide the full time of the service but no promises can be made.
- Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.