Cancellation & Late Policies
- We require 24 HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE to reschedule any and all appointments, due to time constraints and limited availability. I really do not like charging people so if you schedule an appointment, you must understand you are agreeing to pay for your session regardless of if you are present or not.
- If you no show and do not reach out you will be blocked from my services for life. Like wise if you do not pay for a session you scheduled and agreed upon you will be blocked from booking again for life.
- If you need to change or cancel within 24 hours of your appointment you will be charged the full price of the service scheduled.
- If you don’t show up to an appointment or contact us you will be charged the full price of the service.
- If late I will do my best to provide the full time of the service but no promises can be made.
- Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
Updated for Covid-19
- If this is a first time appointment arrive early to fill out the intake form and chat before we get started.
- Please expect to pay with venmo, if you do not have vemno please bring the card you used to hold your appointment with you in person so it can be charged(it doesn’t always save on line) and of cores cash is always welcome.
- I’m using medical grade disinfectant on my massage table and work surfaces.
- Stay safe out there!