Welcome to Marassage!
Owned and operated solely by me! Mara!
Scroll all the way down for more specials!
Located at 62 Harvard st. Brookline, 02445. Inside Power Rowing! (Find directions under the About page) ~ Important side note! ~ Where as I do create a relaxing and secluded environment for my sessions, I do work in a small rowing gym(so no loud weights!) and a shared space, everyone is wonderful and very respectful but please be aware. : )
I focus on making real progress in the body without creating pain during the massage. I find that a lot of people end up on my table because they are in pain and they can’t deal with it anymore, so part of my practice is in releasing that tension without causing more or new tension.
Massage is good for so many reasons-
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Reduces the flow of stress hormones.
• Improves sleep.
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Increases circulation.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Reduces frequency of headaches.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
Hours of Operation: